Judea and Samaria Whitelist
In light of the recent release of the UN blacklist, we made this “whitelist” in order to raise even more support for Judea and Samaria, and cause their efforts to backfire.
HaYovel brings volunteers from around the world to assist in the agricultural restoration of Judea and Samaria. Their trips are an amazing and unique way to experience the heartland of Israel.
Christian Friends of Israeli Communities (CFOIC Heartland) CFOIC provides vital education to Christians regarding the Heartland of Israel. They offer tours of the heartland, as well as the practical opportunity to support projects in Judea and Samaria.
Return O Israel
is a ministry focused specifically on raising Christian support for full Israeli sovereignty over Judea and Samaria.
Visit Judea and Samaria:
Based in Ofra, Samaria, Lipkin Tours emphasizes historical sites in Judea and Samaria as part of their.
- Saboneto Soap—Based in the community of Kochav HaShachar, Saboneto Soap employs special needs young people to assist in the soap-making process.
- Itamar Cosmetics—Shimon and his wife Sarah were one of the first families to move into the community of Itamar. They have been making the most wonderful creams and perfumes since 1994.
- Israel Ceramics—Batya Erdstein creates beautiful ceramics inspired by the Land of Israel, in her studio in Itamar.
- Tura Olive Oil—Tura makes amazing olive oil from olives grown in the area of Shiloh, right where the tabernacle rested in Biblical times.
- Sarah Feld Designs Jewelry—Sarah Feld creates beautiful necklaces and Jewelry with themes from the Bible, Judaism, and the Land of Israel.
- Negohot Honey—The Feuchtvanger family is winning awards with their delicious honey, which they process in the small Judean community of Negohot.
- Holy Cacao Chocolate—Nestled in the Judean Hills, Holy Cacao makes amazing chocolate. They start by choosing the best beans from around the world, and bringing them back to Israel to turn into bars.
- Livingood Farms Date Silan (syrup)—Farmers Eyal and Ran have a passion to care for the land and produce a great product using natural methods.
- Off the Wall Spices—Israeli Spices and Teas packaged in Barkan, Samaria.
- Israeli Good Wine—A wine club that brings the best of Israeli wine to you, including many from Judea and Samaria.
- Free Ebook "This Land is My Land. Legal aspects of Jewish Rights" by Eli Hertz:
- What is the UN Blacklist?
- Learn more about Judea and Samaria
- Learn about the BDS movement: